Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Leftovers - Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis


As we bid adieu to the Late Night With Conan O'brien show and of course the departure of one of my favorite comedians who just can't catch a break, Andy Richter (seriously people, please watch the 2002 television show Andy Richter Controls the Universe ), I wanted to pay my homage to my favorite Late Night show.

One of my favorite Funny or Die skits is the "Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis", a sort of public access type talk show where Zach interviews celebrities in a boring obtuse matter that causes wonderful awkward moments. It's all scripted, but it's wonderful nonetheless. The last one Zach did was with Conan O'brien and Andy Richter two months ago, and I thought I'd post it because seriously, more people need to watch the Two Ferns series by Zach. If you want to see more, you can always check out the Funny or Die website. Enjoy the clip and thanks for the memories Coco!!


No comments: