Friday, January 22, 2010

Fantastic Short Film Friday - Signs


It's time for another installment of our new weekly feature on this blog, Fantastic Short Film Friday, where each week I try to shine the light and spotlight a type of filmmaking that I feel is sorely overlooked, short films.

This week I want to spotlight a truly fantastic short film called, Signs. From Australian commercial director Patrick Hughes comes a nearly silent look at missed chances and communications when faced with the possibilities of finding love in this hectic, somewhat cold world. I can't really find much information about the short or it's director although the film was a winner at the 2009 Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival and has been entered in the Schweppes Online Film Festival.

So sit back and enjoy Signs. It's wonderfully cute and really expresses a refreshing lovestory all in 12 minutes!! I absolutely love this film!!


No comments: