Monday, May 4, 2009

What I Think Of: Knights Tale (2001)

This may surprise many people, but this is not only my favorite Heath Ledger performance, but also one of my favorite movies. I've been a fan of Ledgers ever since 10 Things I Hate About You, and when I saw this at the theater, well, that solidified my membership into the Heath Ledger fan club. This movie has everything, Chaucer, literary references, jousting, romance, Shannyn Sossamon (my god is she hot here), villainy, intrigue, Rufus Sewell, (did I mention jousting?), and of course highly quotable dialogue, at least for me and Penny's tired of hearing it. Seriously though, this movie is just plain fun and one that not many people have seen but should be viewed for anyone who likes their action tinged with modern Medieval manleness.

No comments: