Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Movie Talkback - The Expendables Pushed Back

The Expendables, a movie with a cast that can only be described as "action perfection", has sadly been pushed back from it's April release to August 10, 2010. According to a Lionsgate Twitter post, or "Twat" as Josh likes to say, the release of The Expendables would coincide with their release of their comic adaptation Kick-Ass. Personally, I'm not sure how to take this. I mean, I am definitely looking forward to Kick-Ass as well, but I thought The Expendables would've been a great movie to open up the fabled Summer Blockbuster season of movies. On the other hand, it might be a great way to close the season out too, because as I said, this "action perfection" cast might just be too good to open up the Summer Blockbuster season with, as nothing would be able to top it. Are my expectations high for this movie? You better believe it!

-Greg

No comments: