Friday, January 6, 2012

Fantastic Short Film Friday - Gene Shalit Supercut (live-action)
















And we are back with another installment in our Fantastic Short Film Friday series, as we continue to showcase films released in the "lesser" known form of cinema- the short film.

It's 2012, it's the first Fantastic Short Film Friday of the new year and what better way to start the new year then of a collection of awful, yet brilliant puns. This one is going to be short and sweet. Here is a 2-minute collection of puns used by film critic Gene Shalit in his reviews called, Gene Shalit Supercut. This is bad, but like many a bad movie, its goes from bad to good to bad and then to brilliant. I'm not going to say this is gold, but I will say I see why I'll never be a serious film critic. I can't come up with such great puns! And yes I know this isn't a "short film" but its short and its genius so I hope you'll forgive me.

Check this out if you watch a lot of movies and want to laugh. Check this out if you like Gallagher type puns, or hell even if you don't this is still gold! Enjoy this weeks dose of short form goodness in, Gene Shalit Supercut.

No comments: